If you are new to preparative supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC) and want to learn more. or are in the market for an SFC system and want to know what to look for, this 45-minute webinar plus interactive Q&A session is for you.
Thursday, June 29, 2023
With our next chromatography webinar, it’s Teledyne ISCO’s pleasure to host presenter David Leach, Principal Separations Scientist with United Kingdom-based Reach Separations. Reach is an outsource provider of chromatography for the purification and analysis of small molecules, specialising in high-performance liquid chromatography and SFC for chiral and achiral separations. Reach handles more than 1,400 samples per year for pharmaceutical and agrochemical companies, contract research organizations, and academia.
David has 15 years of experience in preparative purification and manages the flow of projects through the laboratories, designating scientists and equipment. He is responsible for investigating improvements to working practices through procedures or equipment investment.
During this webinar, you will discover:
- What positions Reach and its employees as experts in SFC and HPLC chromatography, and specifics on Reach’s work in HPLC and SFC for chiral and achiral purification
- Similarities and differences between HPLC and SFC processes and instruments. and the benefits of switching to SFC:
- Improved efficiency, producing faster results to save you valuable time in the lab
- SFC is a greener choice, reducing solvent consumption with less waste solvent generated
- Lower cost of ownership due to efficiency gains from increased throughput and reduced processing time result in considerable savings compared to other purification techniques
- Different SFC workflows and specific hardware and software features to consider in a Prep SFC system and how Reach uses Teledyne ISCO’s ACCQPrep SFC:
- The ease of switching between sample introduction and fraction collection options and the versatility offered by the unique gas-liquid separator at the core of the ACCQPrep SFC
- The importance of the CO2 flow stability towards reproducible chromatography and how the ACCQPrep SFC’s integrated mass-flow meter alleviates flow fluctuations found with other systems that result in inconsistent results
- The ACCQPrep SFC has the smallest footprint of any SFC system on the market, saving valuable bench space
- PeakTrak software is intuitive and has a low learning curve for any user
We hope you can join us for this informative introduction to the world of SFC. Please choose the time below most convenient to you, and we’ll see you then!
Thursday, June 29, 2023