Teledyne ISCO now offers dedicated cellular service (US only) for ISCO products with set-up, account management and customer service, making us the one-stop-shop for all your flowmeter and sampler equipment and communication needs.
Please join us for this informative 45-minute webinar plus Q&A session with Teledyne ISCO-Water Platform business development manager Kaushal Trivedi and product support specialist Dennis McGinnis. Topics include:
- Competitive prices compared to setting up devices on your own — our rates are based on our volume discount
- Hardware and cellular service can be purchased on a single PO
- Get the correct communication (machine to machine) required for the field instrument
- Availability of service on the first day of installment. No more waiting.
- Single point of contact for pre- and post-sale support and trouble shooting.
- Annual subscription. Renewal reminder prior to expiration for uninterrupted service.
- Available for Teledyne ISCO DuraTracker flowmeter, Signature flowmeter, 2100 series flowmeter, and 6712 sampler.
- Available for new as well as previously purchased Teledyne ISCO communication options.
Just select the time that’s right for you, then join us April 19. We look forward to seeing you!