Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS), known as “forever chemicals,” are a rapidly increasing health and environmental concern among industrial, municipal and regulatory audiences.
Wednesday, June 14, 2023
PFAS can be detected in trace amounts in water and wastewater, but obtaining an accurate assessment is challenging due to the ubiquitous nature of the chemicals and the ease with which samples may be contaminated.
Best practices must be followed to assure samples are not corrupted anywhere along the collection stream. Topics covered include:
- PFAS, PFAS sources and health effects
- EPA regulations: Limits, methods
- Best practices for collecting PFAS samples:
- Allowed material for items used for sampling.
- Proper pre-site, at site and post-site procedures
- How to store and transport the samples
Please join Teledyne ISCO’s Kaushal Trivedi, Business Development Manager-Water Platform, and Steve McManus, Senior Product Support Specialist, for this 45-minute webinar plus interactive Q&A on Wednesday, June 14. Just choose a time below to register, and we’ll see you then!