Do you want to take your Prep HPLC and SFC purifications to the next level?
We want to help you get the most out of your Preparative HPLC and SFC system. During this 45‑minute webinar plus interactive Q&A, Teledyne ISCO’s Global Chromatography Specialist, Todd Anderson, will discuss how to get the most out of your Preparative HPLC and SFC instrument, regardless of manufacturer.
We’ll discuss many topics that challenge chromatographers — everything from columns and mobile phase conditions to detection options, sample makeup and even safety considerations. We will discuss the following topics:
- Determining what type of chromatography best fits your requirements.
- Selecting column chemistry for your separation technique.
- How to optimize your mobile phase and modifiers once a column is chosen.
- The best ways to introduce your sample to achieve better chromatography and to decrease down time of your system.
- Loading expectations across the many techniques.
- Detection considerations and how they affect your chromatography choices.
- techniques to reduce your method development time.
- Safety considerations when running each of these differing techniques.
We hope you can join us for this informative presentation. During the Q&A, you’ll have an opportunity to discuss your specific application with Todd. Please choose the time most convenient to you, and we’ll see you then!