ProHanger™ Suspension Bracket
Rugged, secure equipment suspension in manholes.
The ProHanger is designed to provide an easy, secure means
of suspending down-hole equipment, eliminating the need to enter a
It’s easily adjustable, and features double wingscrew locks. The
low-profile tabs allow manhole covers to be set back in place while
remaining flush with the surface.
We also offer stainless steel suspension harnesses for Teledyne ISCO portable
samplers. The harness clips directly to the ProHanger, making sampler
placement quick and convenient.
- All-stainless-steel construction.
- Rated for loads up to 1,000 lbs.
- Adjusts easily to fit manholes from 18 to 24 inch diameter
- Secure, street-level installation of samplers and flow meters in manholes
Options and Accessories
- ProHanger for 18 to 24 inch manholes – PN 69-2003-599
- Suspension Harness for ISCO 3700 and 6700 Series Samplers – PN 60-1394-014
- Suspension Harness for ISCO GLS Samplers – PN 60-2954-033