What to Consider When Collecting Water Samples
Date: May 26, 2021
Time(s): 7:00 a.m. CDT; 1:00 p.m. CDT, 7:00 p.m. CDT
Automatic water-sampling instruments are essential to water quality analysis. The quality of the analysis, however, depends entirely on collecting representative and reliable samples. To accomplish this, the placement, setup and programming of the instrument must be considered. In this introductory-level webinar, Jeff Vandehoef, Teledyne ISCO Product Support Specialist, discusses how to assess your sampler application and the most important factors affecting the quality of your samples.
- Various sampler models and their key capabilities
- Choosing the right sampler for your application
- Sampler location is an essential factor
- Sampler programming choices and their impact on sample quality
- Selecting the right options and accessories to help meet your objectives
From this 45-minute presentation plus interactive Q&A session, attendees will gain greater insight into the factors affecting a variety of water-sampling projects and will be able to know with certainty that a particular installation is going to produce highly accurate and reliable samples. Learn as well how to access Teledyne ISCO’s water sampling experts at any time to assist with sampler selection, installation, operation, and maintenance.