PLATINUM Vacuum Sampler
Two Models for All-Season, Refrigerated Wastewater Sampling
The PLATINUM vacuum samplers from Teledyne ISCO are a heavy duty, all season refrigerated composite/sequential wastewater sampler. With a fiberglass base and body, the all season unit is suitable for corrosive environments and severe outdoor/indoor conditions.
The PLATINUM vacuum pump exceeds EPA transport velocity requirements and generates a stronger purge. PLATINUM samplers collect specified volumes of water at programmed times or flow intervals and deposits them into refrigerated composite or sequential sample containers.
Their piston vacuum pumps provide long-term consistent sampling with vertical lifts of up to 28 feet (8.5 m), with no need to frequently replace the internal tubes. With a powerful pump, the sampler can draw a sample from a larger distance. The pump provides a strong purge to remove contamination.
- Heavy duty piston vacuum pump
- 20 - 500 mL adjustable sample container
- Self calibrating sample size
- 115/230V operation
- Pre-sample/post-sample purge -- 0-99 sec.
- EN16479 self certified
- Auto shut-off
- Delay start -- 1 thru 9999 min.
- Constant sampling interval 1 thru 9999 min.
- Variable sampling -- Time/Flow (1-24)
- Line velocity 1 m/s
- Inputs (pulses, 4-20mA, 0-10VDC, 0-5VDC)
- Start/Stop programming
- Data logging
- Pass code protection
- Alarm output optional