Air Driven Mixer for 500D/HV and 1000D Syringe Pumps
If you are looking to keep fluids in suspension, maintain the viscosity of a material, or manage a more homogenous flow, you will need to add mixing to your application. When coupled with a Teledyne ISCO Syringe Pump (500D, 500HV, or 1000D) you can also have precise dosing of your material. The mixer kit from Teledyne ISCO provides you with an air driven mixer, an adaptor package to attach to the pump and the cylinder cap for the stirrer to go through. All three pieces make up the mixer kit and are required for the mixer to operate.
The kit consists of three parts:
- Pump mounted mixer used for moving slurries and viscous fluids along while keeping fluids in suspension.
- Powered by an air driven motor with speeds up to 1700 rpm
- Designed for the 500D and 1000D syringe pumps
- Impeller specifically designed to work with Teledyne ISCO Pumps
- Contains components to attach a mixer to the pump and includes mixer paddles designed exclusively for use with Teledyne ISCO Pumps.
Pump Package with Plug
- Special syringe pump cylinder cap with opening for mixer installation (factory installation available when purchased with pumps. A plug is provided for the opening when mixer is not installed