Recent enhancements to Flowlink® Cipher 1.3 collection systems data management software
During this 45-minute presentation plus interactive Q&A, attendees will gain valuable insight into the benefits of cloud-based data hosting and an extensive array of productivity tools at your fingertips with the recently updated Flowlink Cipher software, including drag-and-drop creation of graphs and scatter plots, customizable dashboards, GIS mapping, site alarms, power management, reports, rapid assessment of hydraulic conditions, and more.
What is new and improved
- Support for the new Teledyne Isco DuraTracker® flow meter
- Support for LaserFlow Diagnostics — The diagnostic data is now rendered in a new dialog box with both text and graphs displayed.
- Text boxes are now supported within graphs — “Notes/text” boxes can now be added to a graph to highlight events.
- Display-properties for each dataset in a graph now includes an option to apply a statistics function to the data. Statistics function options include Average, Minimum, Maximum and Sum.
- Reports now support Min/Max times of when these events occurred.
- Program settings for 2100 series modular flow systems can now be viewed within Cipher.
- Wireless power schedules can now be viewed in Cipher. The call-in window to allow for calling a site can now be seen in the Site screen of a given device.
This informative webinar is a must for anyone using or considering Flowlink Cipher software. The Q&A will give you an opportunity to discuss questions relevant to your specific applications. We hope you can join us!