DuraTracker®: Getting the most from this versatile new flow logging system
The DuraTracker flow logging system has arrived, providing flexible solutions to cover a wide range of open channel flow measurement applications. During this 45-minute webinar plus Q&A session, you’ll learn the great features this new system provides and how to leverage them to your greatest benefit.
The DuraTracker is compatible with Teledyne ISCO’s TIENet® sensor family of ultrasonic, area velocity and LaserFlow® sensors. The rugged new design provides easy transportation, installation, and operation. Features include double the battery life and Bluetooth is now one of the many ways to communicate with the new DuraTracker.
What participants will learn:
- Flexible: stand alone, redundant or multiple flow measurement with plug-and-play sensors
- Low cost of ownership: Low initial single logger price, low system price with multiple options, longer battery life
- Powering: Two battery banks more than doubles the battery life by automatically switching between batteries
- Intrinsically safe logger and communications (DuraTracker Ex with IS-rated modem available in near future)
- Field upgradeable options: multiple measurement technologies, communication options
- Choice of interface: Direct, Bluetooth, LTE Cell Phone, or MODBUS
- Intelligent: Triggering, alarming, diagnostics, wireless interface with mobile devices, remote communication
- Diagnostics qualify the measurement and isolate site-/application-related issues
We hope you can join us, as during the Q&A portion, you’ll have opportunities to gain information relevant to your specific applications.
Click to register: