Demi 2510S Continuous Flow Syringe Pump
The Demi 2510S is a small, compact positive displacement pump suited for continuous flow applications and more. It has many features designed to meet your needs. The Demi takes less bench space and require less maintenance.
The Demi can accommodate flows of up to 10 mL/min at 173.6 bar (2,500 psi) without the need for flow meter feedback. The easy to program interactive front panel displays real-time flow rate and pressure. Upper and lower pressure limits can be set through a few simple key strokes.
With an accuracy rate of ± 1%, you can count on the Demi to perform reliably.
Several communication options are available, including USB/Ethernet or RS232/485; and 0-10 V/4-20 mA.
- 1/8 in. inlet and outlet openings
- Electronically actuated valves
- Two 10 mL syringe cylinders
- Precision fluid feed in research and manufacturing processes
- Chemical/reactant feed in chemical process development and plastic formation
- Rock core analysis