Designed for users who need to make multiple purification runs
The AutoInjector is designed for the user who needs to make multiple purification runs on the same sample. Simply input the volume of the sample you have and the number of injections needed for purification.
- Automate multiple injections of the same sample (up to 100 repeat injections totaling up to 1 liter of sample)
- Automatic cleaning procedure eliminates carry-over
If you have several different samples to purify, the AutoSampler is the right product for you
If you have several different samples to purify which may require multiple injections and different chromatographic conditions, the AutoSampler is the right product for you. Build a simple sample table in seconds, press start, and let the system do the rest. RFID identification on sample load and collection racks eliminates errors.
- Add new samples to the queue at any time
- Expand fraction collector capacity with the two additional collection racks on the AutoSampler deck
- Automatically washes the probe between samples to eliminate carry-over
Column Selector Module
Automatically switch to a pre-loaded column required for your purification
Define up to four columns and their
respective position in the EZ Prep's configuration screen for fast set up. When you select the column needed for your purification, ISCO's PeakTrak® switches the column selector valve to the correct position.
- The Column Selector has positions for up to four preparative columns with diameters from 10 - 50 mm and lengths up to 250 mm
- Reduce leaks from manual column changes
- Use alone or in conjunction with the AutoInjector or the AutoSampler
- Maximize available bench space by mounting the Column Selector Module to the side of the EZ Prep or by stacking it under the AutoSampler