Teledyne ISCO Energy Research Grant Application
Teledyne ISCO instruments and our grant programs give your students affordable access to the latest technologies aiding in developing new applications for energy research. Our instruments are backed by experienced engineering technicians who are available to assist you with set-up and applications techniques.
Teledyne ISCO has been a leading manufacturer and designer of research instruments for over 40 years. As pioneers in the field of instrumentation, we have developed many of the methods used by researchers around the world.
Grant Application Guidelines
- The research must be energy related and conducted by an institution located within the United States using a specified Teledyne ISCO instrument.
- Grants will be awarded at two levels:
The researcher must submit a research proposal with application. Applications and proposals will be held in strict confidence.All researchers submitting applications will be notified in writing of the proposal’s acceptance or denial and the level of funding awarded. All applicants will be notified within 30 days of the submission deadline. Award levels and total number of grants are the discretion of the Teledyne ISCO Grant Committee. Additional academic discounts do not apply.
- Up to $5,000 toward the purchase of a dual syringe pump system.
- Up to $2,500 toward the purchase of a single syringe pump.
- Up to $1,250 toward the purchase of syringe pump accessories.