SofTA® 300S ELS Detector
Economical choice for demanding users
The SofTA 300S features an easy to use and learn four-button interface, as well as an informative dual zone display. Instrument output is always displayed, along with other user-selected instrument parameters. Changing the secondary parameter is as easy as using the up and down arrows on the keypad. Priced at thousands less than the competition, the Model 300S is a great choice for demanding users.
- Increase sensitivity with programmable spray chamber and drift tube temperatures
- Eliminate clogs with specially designed nebulizer for flows for 0.2 mL/min to 5 mL/min
- Detect smaller limits with conventional HPLC columns
SofTA® 1300 ELS Detector
Improved sensitivity in a stackable module
Improved sensitivity in a stackable module, the SofTA 1300 integrates UPLC capability into a package compatible with a typical HPLC or UPLC modular system. Its rugged horizontal package has the strength to be placed anywhere in your component stack. This stackability allows it to be located next to the column outlet, minimizing peak dispersion to attain the highest possible resolution. When it comes time to perform a routine maintenance procedure, the system can be slid out of its housing from the front, preventing any disruption to the remaining components in the system.
- Maximize sensitivity with a quantitative dynamic range of over 3 orders of magnitude
- Save space by installing with stacked module HPLC Systems
- Service unit easily with an “in place” pull out tray
Model 340CF Preparative ELSD
For use with CombiFlash® Systems
This detector is a modular component solution for the unique needs of preparative chromatography, allowing you to confidently see compounds without chromophores.
- Patented technology precisely controls temperature
- Flexible signal filter option reduces baseline noise
- Low gas consumption